You're beginning to love the idea of owning your space: designing it to your taste, investing your money in something you'll own, or just getting out of the world of renting. But where do you start?
While there's a lot to learn and plan for when it comes to buying your own home, it's not nearly as complicated (or boring) as we make it. Join us on May 18th for an informal and practical session that will leave you ready to take your first steps toward owning the home that works for you.
Together with Kelly McDonald of RBC, we'll cover:
- Understanding the language of mortgages and insurance;
- What a bank looks for when approving a mortgage;
- How much you need to get the home you really want;
- Realistic tips for saving (and spending!) to reach your financial goals; and
- Any questions on your mind related to working toward owning your own home one day.