How to: find a job. Our second #Adulting session of 2018 gets to the heart of it -- in this economy, on this island, in your field: how can you maximize your skillset to ensure you're the best candidate in the pile?
Zaren Healey White is a savvy job hunter and application pro, here to help you develop skills for each stage of the job hunt.
On Thursday, April 5th, we're here to make you:
- A professional navigator of the places where jobs get posted;
- A unparalleled reader of job descriptions;
- A world-class author of succinct and relevant cover letters + resumes;
- A curator of excellent, well-informed, enthusiastic references;
- A brilliant and interesting interviewee; and, most importantly...
- Confident in your next job hunt.